Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Journals

I was thrilled (and a little overwhelmed) by the postive response to my recycled book journals. This is truly something that I love doing, and it is my plan to continue adding them regularly to the shop. I have listed three new ones tonight, including one using cover boards from a very rare 1878 book that I really love, which you can see here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/51449155/reclaimed-vintage-book-art-journal

and an incredibly happy journal in some seriously bright colors, here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51451752/reclaimed-vintage-book-art-journal

I will be posting some eco-friendly bookbinding explorations tomorrow that i had a lot of fun doing, using ideas from Terry Taylor's cool book Eco-Books. I will also share some more journals, so stay tuned. And thanks so much for all the postive comments and encouragement!

Posted via email from Firebirdhouse 's Nest

1 comment:

  1. Awesome journals! "A Fool's Errand" is my favorite - the black and red are so striking together. Plus, well, my self-portrait is named "The Fool" so I may be a bit biased. ;D

    ReplyDelete