Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fabulous Eco-Friendly Finds Under $30

In honor of Earth Day, I did some shopping on Etsy and found all kinds of awesome and amazing eco-friendly ( and budget friendly) goodies! This Treasury East doesn't expire, so click and comment to your heart's content.
The screen shot links directly to the actual Treasury. I was really amazed and pleased by all of the recycled and repurposed items that I found, and even got some gift ideas for Mother's Day and Graduation.
Tomorrow's blog post will be full of easy tips and tricks for making each day a little more eco-friendly. If you're like me, your days are packed enough without taking on more "to-do"s, but these ideas and the book that inspired me are so quick and simple that anyone can do them.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment