Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Coming Up For Air-and a SALE!

Wow, been a long two weeks, but I am finally coming up for air with lots of new goodies to share! Some of the pics below are in the shop now, some are coming, and some are headed to Necessary ExTRAVAgance in Chicago. I am also excited to have a featured project on www.bsueboutiques.com. I love B'Sue's components, as they are always so high quality, and I am really pleased to be on her site. The project should be up in the next week or two, and I will post a link when it goes up!
If you love making your own jewelry, I really like B'Sue's newsletter, too. It always has interesting information, projects, ideas, and the like, unlike a lot of the ones I have seen! And I have saved the best news for last-

Through Thursday, the 22nd, I am running an Earth Day Sale in connection with the EtsyTwitter Team's Go Green Event. Get 15% off of purchases of $25 or more until midnight Thursday. I am listing new goodies all week, so now's your chance to get that piece you've had your eye on, or just brighten up your week with some new hairpins ;)

I think that's all the news, and i will be Earthweek Tips and More tomorrow!

Kristen

Posted via email from Firebirdhouse 's Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment