Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mikiye- The Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week

I admit to being a flower in the hair kind of girl, in my mind, at least ;) I mean, who doesn't wish she could be glamorous and wear stunning jewels once in awhile, even if (like me) you spend most of your time in ripped jeans with paint in your hair?


Everytime I visit Mikiye Creations, I find myself in princess mode among the amazing flowers, beautiful sparkly jewels and gorgeous accessories in this shop!


Even better, everything she creates, even when its a similar design, is one of a kind, so you get to be the belle of the ball, without running into Belle #2 ;) Her designs are classic and timeless, the kind you can pass down to your daughter to wear in HER hair on her wedding day, ( or prom or confirmation- you get the idea ;) ) and she is always happy to create something custom for you as well.

She says "It's so fantastic to always be striving to be the best I can be and creating heirloom pieces that my clients will cherish forever."

An avid twitterati, Mikiye loves getting to know her followers. "Definitely take the time to get to know who's on there because it is amazing the tight knit family that can develop when you really pay attention to who's doing what. Frankly, it's just A LOT of FUN!"

As Shop of the Week, Mikiye is offering the following special deals for readers:
FREE U.S. SHIPPING on all purchases. Please add SOTW in notes to seller to redeem this. Shipping will be refunded through Paypal.

To find out more about Mikiye and her work, follow her on twitter or visit her page on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment