Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Visual Treats- Art Journaling

I can blame my friend Jamie Berry of http://www.jamieberry.com/ fame for the idea which got me into this art journal retrospective in the first place. He had posted a "Day in the Life" feature that i thought was a very cool idea. I started thinking about

what my life might look like in pictures, and while contemplating the new art journal I had started, i began paging through much older visual journals from 3 or 4 years back. It was really interesting to me to see how my ideas and thoughts had changed, and to remind myself of ideas that i still want to develop and explore.

So here it is, no major art, and certainly not edited, but a quick peek into the row of fat, painted, glued, punched, sewn and tied books which haunt the middle shelf in my studio. I find that this is my way of spilling my ideas out into the world, a melting pot of thoughts...

As for a "Day in the Life"-i'm still working on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment