Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall, New Journals, and Lots of News

well, I am back after a more extended end-of-summer break than I intended. I always take a few weeks off at the end of the summer, to regroup and recharge, but this time, I think my fairy godmother gave me a hand ;) Until October 14th, you can see two of my journals as part of the amazing Janice Charach Gallery GREEN show in Detroit. I'd love to go but being in Atlanta, I have only seen pictures. If you live close enough, check it out for me! You can find more details here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/57053987/vintage-inspired-copper-rhinestone

and you can now find my journals, vintage text candles, and so much cool, unique art that I don't know how they got it all into one building at HomeGrown Decatur Art Gallery, here in Atlanta. The gallery opened three weeks ago, and they are ramping up for the fall season with a grand opening on October 9th. I really feel humbled and blessed to be in the company of so much great art! www.homegrowndecatur.com

And last but not least, I have got new listings for fall up now in the store, including a very fun journal line made from vintage pulp fiction novels that I will be adding to over the next couple of weeks. I'm pretty excited about that, as well as a whole lot of new things that are coming up over the next couple of months. Stay tuned and if you have a favorite author from the 1980s, please pass their name along to me via twitter ( www.twitter.com/firebirdhouse) or through the comments here. I really want to do some 80s book journals....

Posted via email from Firebirdhouse 's Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment