Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bad Hair Days

I got started making bobby and hair pins while growing my own hair out late last summer. I couldn't find what I wanted, and so I designed some that definitely saved me on those days when my hair was frankly, well, scary ;) What started out as a couple of extra sets I made as a kind of one-time thing has grown into lots of requests and interest, so I've been stocking some new pairs over the last few weeks. Many of these are currently listed in the store, and some can even be recreated, depending on the materials I used. I've done pairs for bridesmaids and brides, as well, so if you see something you love but can't find it in the store, drop me a line or convo and I will see what I can do!

:)Kristen

Posted via email from Firebirdhouse 's Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment